Quantitative and qualitative analysis using NMR spectroscopy:
1. products of chemical synthesis.
2. mixtures of industrial origin.
3. new psychoactive substances.
4. In development work in the fields of pharmaceuticals, materials engineering, food and cosmetic chemistry
We specialize in new NMR methods that other measurement laboratories do not offer. Therefore, we can solve problems that are beyond the reach of routine techniques.
How we work:
We ask for preliminary information:
- in what form will the sample be delivered
- what is the possible concentration range of the sample components of interest
- whether published measurement protocols exist
- how many similar samples are intended for analysis
- for solid samples intended for dissolution: what is the suggested solvent
After the sample is delivered, we make a preliminary measurement free of charge to assess the complexity of the problem and prepare a quotation.